Tuesday, June 7, 2011

POLITICANS ANONYNOUS


Hello, my name is Bill and I have an addiction.’
‘Hello, my name is John and I have an addiction.’
‘Hello, my name Elliott ………….’
HELLO!

Welcome to Politicians Anonymous the unofficial site of addicted politicians. We seek to help distressed souls find comfort and mend their wayward tendencies.

We have a simple 4 Step Program

1)      DISTORTION
2)      DENIAL
3)      CONFESSION
4)      RESIGNATION


Here’s the link to our training video for the first three steps:



The final step in our program is often beyond the control of the addict, sometimes self-inflicted, at other times forced on the addict.

We do not currently have a website, email, twitter, facebook or any electronic exposure. Should you wish to join our program or receive our free pamphlet – We will contact you. We know who needs help we read the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment