Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NEWT THE JANITOR


Newt has some great advise for young people, ‘get to work’ become an apprentice janitor.  This advise comes from real world experience, not Newt’s mind you but someone’s. While Newt was studying hard to get his college degree his wife worked hard supporting him – he was too busy for a part time job- and when it came to getting his Ph.D. – she kept on supporting him in his academic endeavors. That’s how he got to know that the Palestinian’s aren’t a ‘real’ people – they’re invented. Maybe like Newt, just invented from reading and writing too many books. But I don’t want to give books a bad rap.

Newt’s so smart he added an additional pledge to the American people, he’ll be faithful to his wife. I’m sure his wife will be pleased to hear that. Did Newt forget fidelity was included in the marriage vows? He was probably working too hard at the time. Newt recalled previous infidelities by explaining, “There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate.” You couldn’t make this stuff up. Patriotism and hard work caused the infidelity?

Finally, ask yourself this – is Newt smart, clever, an excellent debater, possessed of hair brained ideas, given to grandiose statements and unearthly ideas? Yes to all of the above. Do I want Newt to be the next President of the United States? Not in my lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment